The Prato mills are the first and perhaps only mills in Europe to be able to manufacture textiles in a facility of its own.
It is the result of a collaboration between Prato and Italy’s national textile company, the Prato Textile Association.
The Prato plant was built to make fabrics for textile brands such as LVMH, the Gap and Levi Strauss and the first to be fully automated in Italy.
The factory is currently being upgraded to the capacity of about 80 workers, but it will eventually reach capacity to supply textiles to the textile sector in Italy as well.
The new plant, which was completed in 2020, is one of the first in Europe with a self-sufficient workforce.
It will become the factory of choice for companies in Italy and around the world.
The factory is being built in a building which was once home to the Pratos factory in Siena, a town in southern Italy.
It’s the second largest textile plant in the world, behind the Sienese factory.
Its total capacity is estimated at around 1,000,000 garments.
The Pratos plant is located on a hill overlooking the town of Prato, located on the outskirts of the city.
It houses a number of textile plants that are made up of about 30 different kinds of fabrics, from leather to paper, silk to cloth and cotton.
The first Prato mill was opened in 1852.
The next three were built between 1877 and 1884.
They were all closed in the 1930s.
The final one, built in 1939, closed in 1993.
The building that was used for the first Pratos mill is a beautiful building which is on the edge of the town.
It was constructed in the 17th century and houses a statue of the patron saint, St. Peter, the patron of Pratos.
The building was donated by the owner of the factory, a man named Giovanni Prato.
The buildings are a great example of the architecture and design of the Pratoscotti mill.
It has three floors, each of which houses one of Pratos mill’s seven main mills.
The third floor is a shop where the fabrics are processed and manufactured.
The fourth floor is an open air courtyard that offers visitors the opportunity to get a look at the work of the mill and see how Prato is doing.
The fifth floor is used for exhibitions, workshops and lectures.
The sixth floor is the Pratico factory where the textiles are manufactured.
It also houses the factory’s administrative building.
The sixth floor of the building is used as the office of the president of Prattano Textile.
Prato president Andrea Prattini, who is also the director of the association, said the building was not designed by Prato but by the textile industry.
The seventh floor, which is used by the president, was donated to the plant by the company in 2014.
This is a huge addition to the factory.
It adds a great deal of space to the building.
The eight floors of the plant are dedicated to the manufacturing of the textile fabrics.
The eighth floor of Prati is the largest part of the production floor.
It contains the assembly room where the fabricants assemble the garments.
It serves as the workshop where they do their final assembly of the finished garments.
The ninth floor is for the workshops.
It holds workshops for all sorts of industries, such as the textile manufacturers and the textile textile firms, and it also houses a workshop for the textile industries.
The 10th floor is also used for workshops.
The textile industry also uses this area.
The 10th and 11th floors are for textile firms who want to use the building as a factory.
The 12th floor houses the Prattos mill.
The 13th floor, where the workers assemble the fabrics, is a large room where they assemble the finished fabrics.
The 14th floor also houses Prato’s main assembly area.
It can also be used for meetings.
The 15th floor has the workshop for textile companies and is the meeting area for Pratos workers.
The 16th floor contains the Pratts’ assembly area and the 17rd floor is where the assembly area is used.
The 17th floor and the 18th floor are also used by Prattatos workers for the production of textiles.
The 18th and 19th floors contain the workshops where the textile factories assemble their fabrics.
A building with its own entrance, where Prato workers assemble their textiles, is located just outside of the main assembly building.
It sits on the side of the hill overlooking Prato City, in front of the old mill.
There is a plaque commemorating the workers who built this building.
When it was built, the building had a number one ranking in the Italian list of the best buildings in Europe.
It currently ranks number nine in the list.
The construction of this building was completed by the Italian national textile industry in 1929. It